We’re OPEN on Wednesday, May 13, 2020
We’re HAPPY to let YOU know that HYDE PARK WILL REOPEN on MAY13th & WE HAVE MISSED YOU! There are some changes to be aware of that Should change later by our local officials. But for Now – here are some UPDATES as on 4/28/2020:
- HYDE PARK GOLF CLUB & RANGE will Resume Normal Business Hours on May 13th Weather permitting
- We will Begin Making TEE TIMES: MAY 6th – 1 week prior to Reopening
- Due to Construction our CLUBHOUSE is CLOSED for Renovation until the beginning of 2021.
- Our Temporary PRO SHOP will be located in the Building to the Left of the Clubhouse.
- There is a New TEMPORARY RESTROOM BUILDING on site for Men & Women located to the left of the Clubhouse – Adjacent to #14 Fairway
- *GROUP GATHERING ON SITE ARE NOT ALLOWED*
- Keeping Social Distancing a Priority for Everyone’s Safety
- We will be Sanitizing Carts – after every use.
- There will be a BEVERAGE CART on the Course: WHEN ORDERING PLEASE FOLLOW 6’ SOCIAL-DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS!!!!
- Due to the Current Covid-19 Single-Cart Rider Restrictions:
- EACH PLAYER AT HYDE PARK WILL BE REQUIRED TO RIDE IN A SINGLE CART
– *NO EXCEPTIONS*
– EVERYONE WILL RIDE INDIVIDUALLY
– Your Cart Fee will Include an additional $10 to our normal pricing structure
– This fee will be lifted – as determined SAFE for riders to pair up in future
- When finished playing – please Exit the Premises with Social Distancing in Mind.
- As we REOPEN OUR ONLY GOAL is to KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES SAFE & HEALTHY!!!!
- Thank You & We Look Forward to Seeing You Soon!
Melanie & Tommy Bevill
HYDE PARK GOLF CLUB Owners