4th it Up!
Cheers to the land of the free and the home of the brave!
Looking for the perfect way to spend your 4th of July Weekend? We’ve got you covered.
Booking online is the easiest and most convenient way to reserve your tee time.
Click below to secure yours!
Vote us Jax Best Golf Course!
Jax Best is a year-round, voter-centric guide, to all of the strictly local businesses and attractions that make Jacksonville unique. If we win Jax Best, we will be showcased in the Jax Best Guide which has a permanent home on News4JAX.com
Voting ends this Sunday, June 21.
Please send in your votes through the button below!
Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!
We are now able to allow 2 players per cart as we adjust for Phase 2. Both Family members and preferred partners can ride in the same cart again starting TODAY! We will still allow for single rider cart requests, but there will be a $10 additional fee to the regular rate.
Also, in other good news, we are back to regular summer rates!
Twilight starts early Monday-Friday in June if you book online! Play 18-holes with a cart for $21 any weekday starting at 3:00 if you book online.
NOMINATE YOUR LOCAL FIRST COAST HERO!
Do you know a LOCAL HERO who loves playing golf ⛳️ and is making a difference in our community or the lives of others? Let us know.
Nominate someone who has shown courage, kindness and character in these uncertain times and they could win a $150 golf credit @ Hyde Park.
Your Local “Golf Loving” Hero should live or work in the North Florida area and want to play golf at Hyde Park Golf Course.
Winners will be notified by email and will be featured on our social media, website and email blasts.
Deadline to enter is July 15, 2020.
We’re OPEN on Wednesday, May 13, 2020
We’re HAPPY to let YOU know that HYDE PARK WILL REOPEN on MAY13th & WE HAVE MISSED YOU! There are some changes to be aware of that Should change later by our local officials. But for Now – here are some UPDATES as on 4/28/2020:
- HYDE PARK GOLF CLUB & RANGE will Resume Normal Business Hours on May 13th Weather permitting
- We will Begin Making TEE TIMES: MAY 6th – 1 week prior to Reopening
- Due to Construction our CLUBHOUSE is CLOSED for Renovation until the beginning of 2021.
- Our Temporary PRO SHOP will be located in the Building to the Left of the Clubhouse.
- There is a New TEMPORARY RESTROOM BUILDING on site for Men & Women located to the left of the Clubhouse – Adjacent to #14 Fairway
- *GROUP GATHERING ON SITE ARE NOT ALLOWED*
- Keeping Social Distancing a Priority for Everyone’s Safety
- We will be Sanitizing Carts – after every use.
- There will be a BEVERAGE CART on the Course: WHEN ORDERING PLEASE FOLLOW 6’ SOCIAL-DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS!!!!
- Due to the Current Covid-19 Single-Cart Rider Restrictions:
- EACH PLAYER AT HYDE PARK WILL BE REQUIRED TO RIDE IN A SINGLE CART
– *NO EXCEPTIONS*
– EVERYONE WILL RIDE INDIVIDUALLY
– Your Cart Fee will Include an additional $10 to our normal pricing structure
– This fee will be lifted – as determined SAFE for riders to pair up in future
- When finished playing – please Exit the Premises with Social Distancing in Mind.
- As we REOPEN OUR ONLY GOAL is to KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES SAFE & HEALTHY!!!!
- Thank You & We Look Forward to Seeing You Soon!
Melanie & Tommy Bevill
HYDE PARK GOLF CLUB Owners
Updated April 2, 2020
In light of recent COVID-19 updates we have decided to temporarily close the course starting Friday April 3, 2020 until further notice.
The safety of our staff and golfers is of utmost importance to us and we feel as though this is the best way to maintain that during this time.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this situation. We will provide updates on when we plan to re-open.
The Staff at Hyde Park Golf Club